- watching movies with the family.
- sleeping pretty much all day.
- leaving the exact same comment on each of my family member’s Facebooks.
- champagne isn’t so bad.
- Scratch knocked down my Coke can with his tail. It was hilarious.
“you are a pretty sexy person. you are one of those hot girls that are to smart to figure out that they are hot.”
That’s one of the most interesting compliments I’ve ever received. It’s also one of the best.
I swear I looked at the clock like five minutes ago and it was only 12:30.
- wore my new jeans with my boots today!
- getting lots of different cherry flavored candy. mmmm gummy bears.
- Down by Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne. Seriously, this song is ALWAYS stuck in my head.
- hanging out with Caleb! (and getting like four hugs haha.)
- beating him in Battleship and watching Paranormal Activity.
- fish, rice, and spinach for dinner. yum yum.
- library trips! I got more books to read. (I seriously hope they’re good.)
- watching Jennifer’s Body. HAHAHAHA omg the dialogue in that movie cracked me up. Also, Megan Fox is gorgeous. I don’t care what anyone says - they’re just jealous.
- reading for most of the day.
- Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift
- Got out of work early!
- Making fun of Joey and talking trash about all the people who used to work at Lone Star. (They seriously hire some of the worst people ever. I don’t even get it.)
- Popeyes for dinner.
- I got a letter in the mail today!
- Explosions In The Sky. <3